Ans Plumbing - Best plumbing company high quality work reasonable prices
I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years.Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months.
I already knew there was a breakage on the pipes under the house from the previous owner. I called several plumbing companies out to give estimate for repairs. The one company that stood out from the rest was ANS Plumbing in Garland, Texas. They came out and took the time to completely explain what needed to be done and how they would do it.
After all estimates were in ANS Plumbing had the best price for the work needed. One other company had a lower price but was not going to do some extra things that ANS would do. I m et with the owner of ANS Plumbing and its Ops Manager and was given a written estimate with all details of work to be done. I asked about warranty on the job and was told 12 months.
But then the owner told me he would warranty it for 24 months at no extra charge. He also inspected our water heater and found the drain line needed to be corrected and a drain pan added. He added those things in at no extra charge. They were written in the contract also and listed at no charge.
I had no idea how big this tunnel under my house would be. The dug out 20+ feet on one side and 14 feet on another side. We had 2 huge piles of dirt in our front yard that was from under our house. They really worked their *** off.
And they finished the job 3 days later than originally expected but also added in a couple of other little things for me, also at no additional cost to me. When it was all finished my drains all drained completely and quickly. My front yard was actually left cleaner than it was before they started.
We highly recommend using ANS Plumbing to everyone.Thanks ANS!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- A\LL the Above
- Product or service
- Ans Plumbing Sewer Line Installation Or Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "I ordered a south sea shell pink pearl necklace on March 29th. The order was there and the money taken out of my account. Now the order is no where..."
- "Dear Consumers My community was devastated by a deadly tornado Ocwen released 1/3 of funds and has made every excuse to keep the remaining Insurance money, these folks are criminals, they will not..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."